One week prior…
Do not pick/tweeze/wax/perform electrolysis.
Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E (natural blood thinners)
48 hours prior to treatment.
Do not drink alcohol.
No Aspirin or ibuprofen
Day of treatment.
Do not work out.
It is critical to follow all aftercare instructions to prevent complications, scarring and to achieve optimum results. Please read carefully.
1. KEEP AREA CLEAN and open to the air. Do not cover with a Band-Aid or anything else, leave open to air. Air/oxygen provides good and faster healing. You should not be touching the area at all but if you find yourself needing to please make sure your hands are exceptionally clean.
2. DO NOT SOAK the treated area in water. You can shower as normal but keep the area out of the shower spray the best you can and do not let the area stay wet for more than a few seconds. NO Soaking in water Tattoo Removal Preparation and Aftercare Instructions
To ensure optimal results, prepare your treatment area, making it healthy, strong, non-sensitive and non irritated.
or the scab will get destroyed.
3. NO BATHING, SWIMMING, SAUNAS, HOT TUBS, TANNING, OR INTENSE EXERCISE.
4. DO NOT DISRUPT the scabbing process (i.e. no picking, scratching, etc.) All scabbing needs to fall off naturally. If you force or pick a scab off, you will disrupt the process and possibly cause scarring.
5. TREAT AREA WITH TLC. The edges can be wiped clean from any dripping blood, the site should be left alone and not get wet for 24 hours. Once the scab is formed bathing is normal but wash the area gently with the fingers and soap and rinse. Keep the area clean and absolutely no creams, nothing applied leave it alone. if it itches and it is a safe area other than around the eyes dab with a little alcohol.
6. ONCE ALL SCABBING HAS NATURALLY FALLEN OFF, apply small amount of Aquaphor three times per day throughout the day, every day, for a minimum of 4 weeks, or until next lightening/removal session. DO NOT start applying the Vitamin E oil UNTIL all scabbing has completely fallen off. It is our goal to keep the area as dry as possible until all scabs have naturally fallen off.
It is important to the process and the integrity of the skin, that 4 full weeks of healing take place before another lightening session can be done. No exceptions!
Lightening and/or removing unwanted pigment is a long process and patience is required. This is true whether you are choosing a lightening product service or laser.
Please be patient and give the process a fair chance to work. Expect visible and. wanted results in 3 to 6 sessions. How many sessions needed will depend on how saturated the pigment is, how deep it. was implanted and how much needs to be removed for the desired result. In many cases only a percentage of the density needs to be lightened/ removed and then we can continue the correction process by color correcting. In those cases, where we have pigment misplaced or in an unwanted area, color correcting will not be an option and removing as much of the pigment as possible will be our ultimate goal.
Results cannot be foreseen, predicted or guaranteed.
Three weeks prior…
Two weeks prior…
Do not tan or have a sunburned face.
Do not have any type skin treatment (facial, peel, microdermabrasion, etc)
Copyright © Ink Permanent Cosmetics. All rights reserved.