Swelling: Moderate. An ice bag should be applied for the first few hours. Ten (10) minutes on and ten (10) minutes off. Following the procedure, you may find the area slightly puffy for the first few mornings. Either thinly sliced cucumbers or an ice bad placed on the eyed on the second day for a few minutes in the morning along with sleeping somewhat propped up on your back will make a difference if you know that you have a tendency to swell.
· Contact lenses the day of the procedure
· Driving (for 8 hours following procedure)
· Chlorine pools for one (1) week
· Soaps, facial cleansers on pigmented area for 2-3 days
· Eye makeup for 5 days until flaking is finished (included non-allergenic)
· Jacuzzi, sauna for 2-3 days
· Retin A on pigmented area for 1 week
· Hot, long, steamy showers
· Eyelash curlers for 2-3 days
· Terry towels on pigmented area for 2-3 days
· Mascara for 5 days then begin with NEW mascara
Shower with your back to the water to avoid water, shampoo and conditioner from getting into the pigmented area.
IF EYES BECOME INFECTED, call your physician.
Do not rub eyes doing so may cause damage.
Do not be alarmed by fading after first application. The final color cannot be judged until after touch up application.
To ensure optimal results, prepare your treatment area, making it healthy, strong, non-sensitive and non irritated.
Do not tan or have a sunburned face.
Do not have any type skin treatment (facial, peel, microdermabrasion, etc)
Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E (natural blood thinners)
24-48 of treatment.
Do not drink alcohol.
No Aspirin or ibuprofen
Day of treatment.
Do not work out.
Copyright © Ink Permanent Cosmetics. All rights reserved.